Horrorscopes

Ryann McManus, Editor

ARIES- You will have an exceptionally bad hair day, and to top it all off, a bird will poop on your head. Even worse is that no one will notice, suggesting you always look like you have bird poop in your hair.

TAURUS- You will be running late and decide to take the shortcut to school, only to find out there is road work.  You will miss 45 minutes of first period due to delays.

GEMINI- Unfortunately, you will have a bad driving day.  You will put the car in reverse and hit the gas, only to plow through the garage door… hmm, apparently you were in drive.  

CANCER- You will walk out to your car after a long day.  When you get into the front seat, you will find a field hockey ball went through your windshield.  Looks like someone scored a goal!

LEO- You will lose your calculator on the day of your math test and have to calculate everything by hand, only to discover your calculator at the bottom of your bag after class.

VIRGO- You will prepare all week for your presentation and feel very accomplished.  However, you will leave your notes at home and blank when you get up in front of the class.  Good luck.

LIBRA- You will hit the neighbor’s trash can while trying to park, and receive an hour-long lecture about how you need to be more careful, causing you to be late to school.

SCORPIO- You will bend forward in your rolly chair during class to pick up your binder.  You will lose your balance and tip over with the chair.  Everything will go flying everywhere.

SAGITTARIUS- You will spend hours working on your project for art class.  Unfortunately, you will knock over your water and will not catch it in time to save your project.  Better start again.

CAPRICORN- You will trip while going down the stairs from the new building, causing a domino chain reaction of Pres girls falling down the stairs.  Everyone will hate you for the rest of the week.

AQUARIUS- Your iPad will get possessed and start typing random things on your powerpoint during your presentation, and you will get detention because the teacher thinks you are trying to be funny.

PISCES- You will neglect to notice the ‘wet floor’ sign in the hallway and fall.  Your iPad will go flying, and although you pray frantically, God will not hear.  Your iPad screen will shatter.